Anyone in (or near) Poole?

Havent been into Poole since before covid, but yeah they had a hot counter and did pizza's in store back then.

Last edited:
Havent been into Poole since before covid, but yeah they had a hot counter and did pizza's in store
Thanks but a lot can happen in four years!

It's not hot pizzas I'm after, it's the ones custom made to order that you can take away and cook at home (or in your holiday cottage).

Hey GD, is anyone in or near Poole?

Does the Asda in West Quay Road have a pizza counter, where you can get pizzas custom made?

Thanks
xx
Ah, if only I'd seen this post earlier, as I drove down there this morning.

I've only been in the Asda a couple of times, but I'm sure they do make the pizzas there - they don't seem any different to any other Asda to me, it's also a mahoosive one, so they're bound to do them.

Why you would want to eat one is another issue though :p

Why you would want to eat one is another issue though :p
I'm sure this is tongue in cheek but the Asda build 'em yourself pizzas are pretty much the best of any of the supermarket pizza range and their deals make them even better.

it's also a mahoosive one, so they're bound to do them.
Thanks, that's good to know.

We're driving to Poole and getting on a boat to a holiday cottage for a week and although we'll have our evening comestibles in the the only pub on the island, we generally stay in the cottage for just one evening and throw a pizza in the oven. Asda build 'em yourself pizza are miles better than any of the pre-packaged ones you'll get and better than any delivery jobbie. Not that deliveries are an option where we'll be ;)

I'm sure this is tongue in cheek but the Asda build 'em yourself pizzas are pretty much the best of any of the supermarket pizza range and their deals make them even better.

Thanks, that's good to know.

We're driving to Poole and getting on a boat to a holiday cottage for a week and although we'll have our evening comestibles in the the only pub on the island, we generally stay in the cottage for just one evening and throw a pizza in the oven. Asda build 'em yourself pizza are miles better than any of the pre-packaged ones you'll get and better than any delivery jobbie. Not that deliveries are an option where we'll be ;)
Tbh the Wife quite likes the Asda ones - as you say, they do seem to be the better option over mosy others; probably better than a nasty domino's too.

Might let our 3 year old 'build' one, goodness knows what combo she'd come up with - pepperoni and marshmallow with chocolate and cheese I bet :D

Back
Top Bottom