Anyone up for a riot/burning stuff?

Soldato
Heard about the book being used to teach at a Muslim, Saudi-funded school?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6337299.stm

Here's a quote from it:
"The monkeys are the Jews. And the pigs, they are the Christian infidels at Jesus's table."

Now if this was the other way round queue
- massive uproar in every Muslim area in the UK, screaming about mutual respect.
- riots in muslim countries and maybe even in the UK
- burning images of the author and maybe their religious symbols
- dead religious members of other religions (e.g. the dead nun after the pope's comments last year)

Now that is the over-reaction we have gotten used to from Muslims over anything detrimental to their religion.

What is likely to be our response? Not a lot.

Man of Honour
There should be no Islamic education in this country at all, private or not. :mad:

The school should be closed, the teachers deported and the children admitted for counselling and un-brainwashing. :mad:

Soldato
rossyl said:
Here's a quote from it:
"The monkeys are the Jews. And the pigs, they are the Christian infidels at Jesus's table."

I wonder what they would make me, an atheist... antimatter?

As has been said abolish all faith schools, they are detrimental to our society. We should be learning science and history at school, not some fairytale from a book that has been outdated for centuries.

Suspended
lemonkettaz said:
who sees civil war in 50years time.... :rolleyes:

That's fine, I might well be dead.

cleanbluesky said:
End all faith schools.

I used to be of the opinion that a school should be able to align itself to a faith if it so wishes, but as I've got older and more cynical, I agree with you.

Soldato
caff said:
I'm not a muslim, a jew, or a christian, so I couldn't give a rats bum tbh.

What will it take for you to take notice about what is going on in this country?

Edit

sorry I didn't edit my previous post, clicked new post by accident.

Soldato
ok... who sees mass riots and serious violence in 20years time...

all this Political Correctness and ethnic minority superiority will soon spill over the brim

Soldato
AJUK said:
There should be no Islamic education in this country at all, private or not. :mad:

The school should be closed, the teachers deported and the children admitted for counselling and un-brainwashing. :mad:

agreed

:mad: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom