Anyone used http://www.etyres.co.uk/

Soldato
I have a slow puncture and have arranged e-tire to come out £60 saving compared to KwikFit and the come to your address. I trust they have all the balancing equipment etc?

Last edited:
Soldato
Yup they have all the equipment m8.

The guy in my area is excellent, got him to do both my cars, and both times hes done a top job, not a mark on my CTR alloys as they are very soft, and he cleaned them up nice which a lot of other places don't bother with.

Not that I have actually met the guy yet, both times he came to my house while I was at work and changed them, I just had to leave the locking nut behind me wheelybin. Very convenient and doesn't really cost any more than going to a garage.

Soldato
Over the odds?

Don't know if their prices have changed but last time I used them it was cheaper than ordering from blackcircles (fitted) and then you even have the inconvenience of going to the garage on top. IIRC it was only worked out about £20 cheaper if I bought the tyres online, waited for them to be delivered, then had to treck to a fitters in my spare time. A lot of hassle for so little saving.

Last edited:
Associate
Yup, used them last year. No problems at all with them. One thing though, be prepared for them to stick business cards through all your neighbours letterboxes :). He did the job on my wifes Megane with no fuss.
Definitely worked out cheaper than Kwik Fit, so im not sure where the over the odds bit came from?!

Man of Honour
Blackcircles are hardly cheap either so the fact they are less than they are at Blackcircles doesn't mean they are cheap any more than saying a Perodua Nippa is good becuase its better than a Trabant.

Soldato
I know blackcircles ain't that cheap, it was an example fox as they offer a similar service! Still etyres are cheaper and they come to your house, no fuss.

You say they are over the odds, but considering the service they offer I think your quite wrong on this.

Man of Honour
I ring around local places and play them off against each other until I get a decent price - I usually pay within a fiver of Mytyres prices, inc fitting and balancing.

Just had two new Eagle F1's for about 80 quid a corner all in.

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox said:
I ring around local places and play them off against each other until I get a decent price - I usually pay within a fiver of Mytyres prices, inc fitting and balancing.

Just had two new Eagle F1's for about 80 quid a corner all in.

That is just hassle, unless you have loads of time on your hands.

Guy came round, 15mins, done! Guaranteed against puncture for 6mths too otherwise they will come out and fix it. Now thats service.

Back
Top Bottom