Anyone used the Autonomous chairs?

Associate
Really thinking about buying one of their ergo chairs. I have recently sold my Noblechairs Icon as it was giving me back ache, then picked up an RH logic 400 locally for cheap but that was too small. Now I want to get something that is truly ergonomic and fits my size (5, 7"). Quite like the look of the ErgoChair but wondered if anyone actually has one?
Looked at second hand Aerons and Leaps etc but I really want something with a high back and head support.

Associate
Hi, had a look at the Autonomous chair - ErgoChair 2, and it looks interesting and reasonably priced, they also do free shipping to the UK.
I was looking to buy a new chair and had narrowed down to either a Nitro concepts s300 fabric or a RH logic 400 (leaning more towards the 400 though due to more adjustment options)
When you say the Logic 400 was too small - can you clarify ?. I'm 5' 8" so you saying too small is concerning unless you are talking build ?
Where did you get your 400 from if you don't mind me asking - was it refurb etc?
Thanks

Associate
OP
Hi, had a look at the Autonomous chair - ErgoChair 2, and it looks interesting and reasonably priced, they also do free shipping to the UK.
I was looking to buy a new chair and had narrowed down to either a Nitro concepts s300 fabric or a RH logic 400 (leaning more towards the 400 though due to more adjustment options)
When you say the Logic 400 was too small - can you clarify ?. I'm 5' 8" so you saying too small is concerning unless you are talking build ?
Where did you get your 400 from if you don't mind me asking - was it refurb etc?
Thanks

I bought it from Facebook marketplace. It’s was in perfect condition though and when I first tried it it did feel nice, with plenty of adjustments. Once I got it home and started to settle with it, I found the backrest and seat pan to be too small. Almost no support around the shoulder area and the seat itself wasn’t wide enough for my liking. I managed to sell it on with relative ease anyway so it wasn’t an issue.

found a pretty damning thread on reddit regarding the ergo chairs by the way so decided to swerve those and just ordered a fabric Secretlab Omega. Hope it feels right !

Associate
I bought it from Facebook marketplace. It’s was in perfect condition though and when I first tried it it did feel nice, with plenty of adjustments. Once I got it home and started to settle with it, I found the backrest and seat pan to be too small. Almost no support around the shoulder area and the seat itself wasn’t wide enough for my liking. I managed to sell it on with relative ease anyway so it wasn’t an issue.

found a pretty damning thread on reddit regarding the ergo chairs by the way so decided to swerve those and just ordered a fabric Secretlab Omega. Hope it feels right !

Great, thanks for responding.
I do like the look of the secret labs omega batman version - but it only comes in PU and i really want fabric
I'd like back and shoulder support too so that rules out the RH logic.
Shame re the ergo chair2 - it seemed like a good chair at a decent price point too
Might end up going for the Nitro concepts s300

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom