Anyone using Quad Lock or similar?

Associate
Hey again, any of you have any experience with Quad Lock Moto phone mount?

Quite expensive, I'm looking at getting one I'm not sure if it's worth it, or if there's cheaper alternatives.

Thanks x

Soldato
I'm always a bit weary of items that have a large social media campaign behind them....sold by any youtuber that wants a quick buck.
One day its rokform the next its quad...whats going to be tomorrow?

I just use an Orcas and its good enough. I don't see the appeal of having your phone exposed to the elements whilst riding.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hey again, any of you have any experience with Quad Lock Moto phone mount?

Quite expensive, I'm looking at getting one I'm not sure if it's worth it, or if there's cheaper alternatives.

Thanks x
I use one, it does the job fine - bear in mind if your phone has optical image stabilization, you'll need the buffer thingy to absorb the shocks.

I recently installed their USB charger to mine, but sadly it doesn't have the oomph to charge a Pixel 6, so I use it with my old S9+.

I didn't think their kit was expensive tbh - you get what you pay for and all that; didn't fancy my phone flying off during a ride, and the quad lock kit doesn't give me any worries.

Highly recommend.

Man of Honour
I had one before a hit man took out a contract on my bike. I liked it. It was a little fiddly sometimes to get the phone to lock in but it was OK once you got the hang of it. You also either need to have one of a specific range of phones or use their universal adapter. I used the universal adapter and everything stayed on rock solid. I would buy again.

Soldato
I have one on my bike. Good for the rare occasions I use it, very secure. Just for sat nav really. I am not a big fan of the iPhone case so only put it on when I need it, it slipped out of my hand and straight into the toilet pan the first night I went out with it on so that put me off ever since. Glad the newer iphones are pretty well liquid proof.

Soldato
I too thought they were way overpriced and too many "youtubers" recommending them for my liking.

The more I looked into it though, I think they are the "best" solution for their purpose, albeit overpriced in my opinion.

They were offering 30% off everything on Cyber Monday so I bit the bullet. Am yet to get first "big bike" so got both the handle bar mount and stem mount to cover all bases

Soldato
Best mount I’ve used but they’re pricey.

You’re better off buying the universal mount and a cheap case rather than the specific case for your phone as you’ll save loads that way.

Soldato
I have one and think it's great. I've got the anti-vibration unit on the motorbike but just a normal mount on my pushbike. I don't find the case too bulky but my only main gripe is that the case stops all of my other wireless chargers from working so I only pop the case on when going out on the bikes, otherwise I just use a normal case. Takes like 10 seconds to swap over though so it's no issue.

NGMJcog.jpg

yBadujK.jpg

Soldato
I have one and use on bicycle and motorbike. They take some getting used to in regards to clicking it in but they are solid and I trust it completely. Pricey yes but so is your phone.

Back
Top Bottom