Anyone with a Antec P180 and Seasonic S12 430w?

Associate
Has anyone had a problem getting the PSU cage on the P180 to fit flush around a Seasonic S12?

The PSU has a rounded edge and I think its throwing the cubic shaped cage off balance.

I currently have 3 screws inserted fine, I just can't fit the damn fourth one! It's a 1/4 mm off the hole each time.

Its a rather silly thing to query you all about, however as noisy PC's drive me absolutely mad I don't want any dodgy vibration once the full system is assembled!

I was thinking of possibly taking the PSU/cage out and placing a heavy object on it for a few days in the hope it would form a tight fit and in turn fit into the chasis correctly.

Any suggestions? :)

Associate
OP
Finally got the PSU fitted nice and comfy, I removed it and used some brute force to get all screws to fit.

I've actually moved the lower fan to the other side, behind the drive bay. This should give better airflow and push air from the lower chamber into the upper. I have no plans to use the bottom bay at the moment and its made a fair bit more room. :) Just a little tip if your struggling to manuvre!

Back
Top Bottom