• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone with Watch Dogs Legion having GPU usage issue?

Associate
As title really, have just bought WDL and it's mostly fine at 60fps but drops to 55ish in places.

Normally I wouldn't think too much about it but my GPU (3060ti) is sat at 80% even though 60fps is the target. Surely if it's working at 100%, it's hitting 60fps...

Windows etc is all a brand new installation so just wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

CPU is 3900X and that seems to max out around 45% usage, so assuming that's not the issue...

Caporegime
Could be an issue with the game engine, or possibly a bottleneck elsewhere.

What resolution are you using? Have you confirmed the GPU is operating correctly in PCI 3.0 x16 or PCI 4.0 mode using GPU-Z?

What about your RAM speed?

Associate
OP
I think it might be a Ubisoft problem now...

GPU works fine with everything else and RAM speed is @ 3600mhz.

When VSYNC or frame cap is disabled it goes beyond 70/80fps in places but still drops to 50ish with less than 100% usage. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom