Anything I'm missing on Disney plus?

Caporegime
OP
Trial has come to an end. Had Netflix back for a couple of months. Not been back to Disney+ since.

May revisit in a year or so if new content comes out.

Moon Knight was my favourite. Wandervision wasn't too bad. Rest was a bit.. Meh

Man of Honour
The Old man is a good show so far !!!

Seems like a good show from the first couple of episodes but I've been struggling a bit with it because it feels like they've intentionally evened the playing field script wise when in reality he wouldn't have stood a chance - even though some of that was done to show how he was underestimated initially.

Soldato
Seems like a good show from the first couple of episodes but I've been struggling a bit with it because it feels like they've intentionally evened the playing field script wise when in reality he wouldn't have stood a chance - even though some of that was done to show how he was underestimated initially.
Yep it went down hill real fast. Didn't bother finishing it.

Soldato
Up to episode 5 and it's decent throughout, it's more character/dialogue driven with short bursts of action here and there, it's not really a balls out action series - enjoying it a lot.

Associate
Agents of Shield is good fun. The first season is a little hammy, but it's a good sci-fi show and really evolves into something special in seasons 3 and 4. It's a Marvel show yes, but only very loosely connected to the MCU.

Back
Top Bottom