Apex Legends BR

Soldato
I think it's opponent skill. Some people will stay engaged until someone dies. Others will take every possible opportunity to heal up. I think it's 2 seconds for a small shield booster, that's 50hp right there.

If you can buy yourself a couple of seconds round a corner or down a ramp or whatever, it can drag the fight out.

Soldato
Sometimes enemies drop fast.. Sometimes feel like they are bullet sponges. No rhyme or reason to it!

Double annoying when im downed in 1 hit from full level 3 shields and full health.
o man tell me about it!

i meptied a whole round on someone and they diddnt die! and one or two shots from them and im dead!

Another time, i had a peacemaker shotgun, i again emptied a whole clip on them at relatively close range and nothing?

Associate
Randoms - again. Downed by enemy Bangalore and Lifeline, who smoked my loot crate after I took out their Wraith with my Triple-take. Another teammate downed too. The third then proceeds to join the enemy in the smoke looting our crates and eventually when the smoke clears gets wasted without firing a single shot. He had level 3 armour and a fully kitted R99. - Bangs head on keyboard 3 times - slowly.

We were both able to type messages in chat it took that long to play out .....

Associate
i played with randoms last night and one of them locked me in a room at Bunker with his Caustic Traps! haha then he died and i was stuck in the room with only a helmet... sad times

Soldato
As I cannot pull my real world mates away from PUBG, decided to give the OCUK discord channel a go and play with people over voice comms. We had a great few games (and bad in equal measure!) and was great fun! Would recommend checking it out if you are playing on your own. :)

Associate
Another tip is if you don't want to be jumpmaster at the start of the round but you are 3rd to pick your legend, don't click to select your character. If you let it auto select for you, the game assumes you are AFK and gives jumpmaster to one of the other 2 players at random.

Associate
Another tip is if you don't want to be jumpmaster at the start of the round but you are 3rd to pick your legend, don't click to select your character. If you let it auto select for you, the game assumes you are AFK and gives jumpmaster to one of the other 2 players at random.

I did wonder why I was never jump master! Cheers

Associate
Few little tips ive discovered that might help a few people.

You can push lifelines healing drone (And drop the sheild on top of it and keep pushing if you want mobile cover)

If you down behind a door and its the only way in, Close the door and sit behind it. Most people still dont know to destroy them to get in.

Associate
Getting CTD's now. 3-4 times per day. No errors, quick stutter then the game just stops. Borderless windowed is just a stutter fest so I play fullscreen which is usually flawless. Latest drivers. OC for both GFX and M/B is stable and pulled back a couple of notches for safety.

And .... Don't you just hate it when u risk everything to recover teammates banners, get them respawned then you die in a firefight and they just run away and leave you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom