Apex Legends BR

Associate
Hey peeps, struggling to put up with the randoms in this game so please add me if you play evenings = Jez_PKS.

Ill skim the previous posts and add anyone else that has put their name down to be added. Also play BFV, sims and VR games.

Soldato
I think you're better off just joining Discord. I don't generally accept random ads myself. Join Discord and just join a room that has space for 1 or 2 :) . We then add people if we don't have them.

Associate
OP
Hey peeps, struggling to put up with the randoms in this game so please add me if you play evenings = Jez_PKS.

Ill skim the previous posts and add anyone else that has put their name down to be added. Also play BFV, sims and VR games.

I'm in same boat, started playing it more on console. PC randoms I end up with either just quit as soon as they are downed or end up with a split squad of me and a random with the other guy somewhere at the other side of the map.

Soldato
New hero leak!

Screenshot-2.png

His kit sounds incredible

Soldato
Funny game this morning, on the topic of randoms:

We drop in... I stay with the jump-master until we've almost touched down and go to a nearby building. Our team-mate split off during the drop and landed somewhere still in the area but a little further away - fine, I think, he'll probably grab loot on his way over to us. A minute or two passes as the other guy and myself collect loot and suddenly the other guy is calling out on mic that he's taking hits - so we both start running off towards him. Checking the map I notice that instead of heading towards us he must have gone in exactly the opposite direction and been caught out by a squad (great job :p)

He goes down and starts getting irate at us over the mic for not being there to help him, but we move in and start fighting the other squad. The whole time he is berating us constantly saying that we're **** and can't aim and all the usual sort of obscenities etc. We knock down one of them and our other guy goes down, amid more toxic yelling at us both from this guy. Somehow by spamming arc-stars and smoke I manage to down their squad (and even this isn't enough for this guy, he continues to tell me how terrible of a player I am etc)...

So I went over to his box (which he'd been pinging constantly as well, of course) and stood looking at it... then walked off to get my other team-mate without picking up his token - he hurled a bit more abuse at us both and left - was totally worth it :rolleyes:

Soldato
Funny game this morning, on the topic of randoms:

We drop in... I stay with the jump-master until we've almost touched down and go to a nearby building. Our team-mate split off during the drop and landed somewhere still in the area but a little further away - fine, I think, he'll probably grab loot on his way over to us. A minute or two passes as the other guy and myself collect loot and suddenly the other guy is calling out on mic that he's taking hits - so we both start running off towards him. Checking the map I notice that instead of heading towards us he must have gone in exactly the opposite direction and been caught out by a squad (great job :p)

He goes down and starts getting irate at us over the mic for not being there to help him, but we move in and start fighting the other squad. The whole time he is berating us constantly saying that we're **** and can't aim and all the usual sort of obscenities etc. We knock down one of them and our other guy goes down, amid more toxic yelling at us both from this guy. Somehow by spamming arc-stars and smoke I manage to down their squad (and even this isn't enough for this guy, he continues to tell me how terrible of a player I am etc)...

So I went over to his box (which he'd been pinging constantly as well, of course) and stood looking at it... then walked off to get my other team-mate without picking up his token - he hurled a bit more abuse at us both and left - was totally worth it :rolleyes:

This is all to common and randoms seemingly blame other members of their squad when they are the ones who have ran off at top speed to get that special loot before we do, then meet their doom as they get surrounded by multiple squads.

Associate
I think you're better off just joining Discord. I don't generally accept random ads myself. Join Discord and just join a room that has space for 1 or 2 :) . We then add people if we don't have them.

Anyone have any rooms / groups to join (links). I've added a few but they are always empty (though can see members playing).

Soldato
Anyone have any rooms / groups to join (links). I've added a few but they are always empty (though can see members playing).
in the Discord put a shout out in the chat room for Apex saying you're looking for a game. someone will invite or join you. if you're about later i'll try and get you in for a few games.

Associate
Got a rather nice double respawn while playing with 2 randoms yesterday. Both got killed in skulltown by a squad who then engaged another squad. Both their banners were beside eachother with an enemy literally on either side of each one but firing at guys farther away. I ran in, slide tackled, managed to grab both and slide out completely unnoticed and revive them both outside town. They even typed me a 'nice' in the chat haha.

Associate
Got a rather nice double respawn while playing with 2 randoms yesterday. Both got killed in skulltown by a squad who then engaged another squad. Both their banners were beside eachother with an enemy literally on either side of each one but firing at guys farther away. I ran in, slide tackled, managed to grab both and slide out completely unnoticed and revive them both outside town. They even typed me a 'nice' in the chat haha.

And a nice badge to add to your banner to go with the good feelings!

Associate

He he, another me, me, me team player. Totally worth it. I had the opposite today, hot dropped by squadmate at Repulsor, I was playing pathfinder. Both squad mates downed and finished in seconds. I thought here we go they'll quit. But they didn't. I stealthed in between 2 other fighting squads taking a few hits myself and picked up their banners. By then one of the other squads was gone and the remaining group potatoed at me. I just legged it. One of their players was persistent and gave chase. I ended up going all the way to the respawn beacon between bridges and cascades. Both players stayed with me. We happened upon some death boxes, geared up and won the round with 7 squad kills. So hanging around and thinking about where to respawn payed off for a change.

Back
Top Bottom