app cost - how much should i expect to pay?

i'm looking at getting an app created for android in particular, but also iphone would be good.

i've no idea what the costs are for this so figured i'd see what you guys would suggest.

i'm simply looking for a quote and booking request system, very similar to what i've got here.

http://www.mayercarpetcleaning.co.uk/online-quote/

you can see the form asks which service you want, then collects basic customer info, then property details and a total is displayed, then if the user wants to request a book a couple clicks and it's done.

Soldato
OP
thanks guys for the advice. you're right now i think about it, and perhaps something for the future.

what i described really was the start and something i'd expand on over time adding more features for both customers and staff as having staff able to quote easily out in the field would be valuable, but as you say a well optimised mobile page will do that, and perhaps an app wrapper will be the way to go in the future.

part of the idea of having an app was the authority it brings. i'm in an industry that is full of here today gone tomorrow companies. we're now vat registered so now charging a fair bit more than our competition, and anything we can do to show we're a legit company helps. Even if the customer never used the app i'm sure seeing that we have one will help to get them to chose us.

Back
Top Bottom