App/Game ideas?

Why not take a look at a game that you like and just build a similar game, perhaps adding a few features you wish you had.

Not every app or game has to be a completely new idea. There are probably a million versions of everything out there, make your version and make it better than everyone else's!

Again good advice and I have been thinking this.

So realistically - from those in the know - what kind of money, if any, can you make from the store(s)?

You could create a AAA game/app such as GTA:SA or Skype - however these take very large skilled teams - yet you have successful flappy bird type games.

Flappy bird was a one hit wonder I know and I've read an article that the average developer will make 'pizza money' only so I have probably answered my own question.

The market is saturated and I can't imagine there are many realistic apps left to create so hence my question. However I can see room for one game type which doesn't require huge graphic capabilities.

I suppose you just go for it and see what happens. It's only $25 to sign up so in most senses you can't lose money wise.

Back
Top Bottom