Apple Arcade Discussion

Associate
Hi all.

With some new upgrades on the way, including a set of Xbox One S controllers that can easily hook up to my Apple devices, I’m looking to try out Apple Arcade again. It’ll be most likely on my Apple TV, iPad or the laptop... the phone might feel a bit cramped!

What have you been playing? There’s a fair amount on there and I’m looking for the quality titles.

Don
If you have kids, it's absolutely worth it. We have Apple One which gets us Music, Arcade, TV, iCloud storage and more. Well worth it.
What I like about Arcade is that my son can just select and download whatever he wants. There are tons of games. Some exclusives and some re-releases of old games with all the DLC and IAPs turned on.

Soldato
I have an EE full works plan and get it through that, I played games like Grindstone initially but I don't really use the service now as none of the games compete with LLHU which is my go to mobile game.

Caporegime
I think there's barely anything of interest on there. They have put a few of the old Kingdom Rush game son there without the in app purchases. I like those but I've played them all to death before. 'Legends' is pretty good fun. Other than that I play Bloons TD6. It's a hell of a grind game though.

Soldato
I've got it through Apple One Premier, but I've never really tried it out. If anyone suggests some good games to try, I would appreciate it although I'm not much of a gamer.

Caporegime
I've only had a very brief dabble - Mini Motorways was the one I played throughout the whole month that I subscribed. It is a fantastic game. I was playing on Apple TV with an Xbox controller.

Soldato
I've only had a very brief dabble - Mini Motorways was the one I played throughout the whole month that I subscribed. It is a fantastic game. I was playing on Apple TV with an Xbox controller.
That game is the bane of mine and my partner's life at the moment, only picked up Apple Arcade under Apple One and I'm hooked!

Associate
I've been playing the Warped Kart Racers which is very similar to Mario Kart. It's got the characters from Family Guy, American Dad, King of the Hill and Solar Opposites in it. Good fun and works well with a controller too.

Back
Top Bottom