Apple Music and Watch

Soldato
For those people with an apple watch and who pay for the apple music subscription, can you sync songs to your watch without buying each song?

Or with apple music are you strictly limited to just streaming any songs you want, etc.

Man of Honour
You can download for offline listening. Which will then just stream from your phone on to your watch. Not sure if you can store a certain amount of songs on your watch like you can photos incase your phone isn't around

Soldato
OP
I currently use Google Music but understand that I can store x amount of music on my watch.

So was toying with the idea of canning Google Music and switching to apple music for the same sort of service, however with the added bonus of hopefully being able to choose any songs I wanted and storing them on my watch for when I go running.

Associate
You can store up to 2GB on the apple watch which will then run offline from apple music. You do not have to purchase the tracks first, just add to a playlist and sync the playlist. Although leave it overnight to do so as bluetooth transfer is slow.

Back
Top Bottom