Apple Watch Newbie Question.... How do I stop calls at night?

Soldato
Hi all,

So I am new to Apple Watch - But there are some things which I am just not getting on with

So my first issue is - At night, the watch automatically goes into sleep mode (which is fine) but when in Sleep Mode, I don't watch my watch to ring or buzz - if I receive a call or message etc..

How do I get this happen please?

Thanks

I normally put on cinema mode and silent mode every night (Im sure there are better ways though). Press button below the crown wheel and hit the icon that looks like two faces, then the bell icon.

Are the people calling you in your favourites? I believe they go into the exception list, I have my immediate family in there and unfortunately my on call number.

I use do not disturb and also cinema mode. I wish there was an automated mode that sensed when you fell asleep and did this if you forgot. Does such a thing exist?

I use do not disturb and also cinema mode. I wish there was an automated mode that sensed when you fell asleep and did this if you forgot. Does such a thing exist?

I thought that was supposed to be a feature of watchOS 11 - that it detected when you were in bed and sorted out the sleep stuff automatically. Maybe I misread.

Back
Top Bottom