Apple Watch Series 3 (SIM-less) Any good?

Soldato
Is there anyone on here who might recommend the Apple Watch Series 3 (the SIM-less one). Vitality are doing a deal where I pay just £29 then as long as I'm meeting activity points (basically what amounts to 12,000 steps a day which I cover easily) I pay nothing. It's mine after 2 years. Will be using it to track running miles and swimming.

Currently own a 735XT but cracked the glass so no longer waterproof which is a right pain + cost me a fair bob.

Maybe reasons not to get one?

Commissario
Yes - I have health insurance with them through the company I work for :)
My old firm used to sign a lot of people up to Vitality Life. It'd be quite a coincidence if you've been talking to one of the girls I know.

/edit - I wouldn't be without my Apple Watch 3, it's used on a daily basis and although I wouldn't be lost without it, I'd miss it if it wasn't there.

Soldato
OP
I use the same scheme and have my Watch 3 though it.

Wear it every day, love it.
Thanks for the tips. @JamesM. Funnily enough I spent ages filling out my profile (all the medical stuff) then got to a dodgy poundland looking loan site. Put me right off. Still, some colleagues have done it without any hassle so next time I'll actually click on Next! :)

Soldato
Thanks for the tips. @JamesM. Funnily enough I spent ages filling out my profile (all the medical stuff) then got to a dodgy poundland looking loan site. Put me right off. Still, some colleagues have done it without any hassle so next time I'll actually click on Next! :)

It does look a bit suspicious but I received mine just over a week after filling the forms in. I had a couple months grace period with no payments and now i'm paying the £12.50 minus the exercise I do (which in this weather isn't a lot)

Whether you get it free every month and end up with a free watch or even just pay the £12.50 a month, as it's 0% finance, it's a win win really.

I had a Series 1 watch which I sold as I couldn't really get on with it. The 3 has much better battery life meaning it lasts a couple of days with my use before needing to be charged overnight. I hated the silicone strap though as it made my wrist sweat

Back
Top Bottom