Apple's January 27th Event

Caporegime
Well, provided it ha a usb slot that will take a card reader, I can live without.

But virtually everything has a SD card reader now. I make a point of only using devices which take SD cards. It makes life a lot easier when everything uses the same type of memory card.

I don't really use XD now due to it being an old camera, the micro SD never comes out of my phone and CF is on my DSLR, which is pretty much the standard for that so...:p

Man of Honour
I wouldn't want a card reader to transfer things, just one for extra storage. But then apple have never included a card slot. so this is no different to Iphone.

When is someone going to get one and do a video review of a release model.

Caporegime
I wouldn't want a card reader to transfer things, just one for extra storage. But then apple have never included a card slot. so this is no different to Iphone.

When is someone going to get one and do a video review of a release model.

In a few months. I don't think the iPad is going to be released til around June isnt it?

Associate
I'm still debating if I will use an ipad. Although I've got some annual leave booked for the end of March, so this could well end up being my new toy to play with during that week!

Have any other companies announced/previewed any iPad apps they're working on since the conference?

Back
Top Bottom