Approved used Mazda NOT

Associate
I can't really remember, he was mostly bemoaning how so often he doesn't actually interact with the customer in person now.

The man I bought my 330i from sold new Polestars. He said they have virtually no contact with a prospective buyer.

Buyer might have a test drive, and then they are guided to order online with the premise be that they are getting exactly what they want.

The salesman has no input beyond pointing out features. There are no deals and the price is set.

He didn't say anything about finance packages though.

Soldato
TBH fixed price, no haggling, no 'deals' and no smarmy salesman sounds like a blissful way to buy a new car.

The utter tripe I used to hear the local VW salesmen coming out with while getting the Passat serviced used to turn my stomach.

Similarly when picking up my new Leon in horrendous rain I'll never forget the guy leaning in and pressing the driving mode button to switch it to sport. "Now you'll get the full 170 brake". Really, that would be a good trick in a 125 bhp 1.4 TSI :rolleyes:

People are happy buying online. Car salesmen, estate agents, electric retail sales people... All a dying breed, thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom