Arcade High Scores! Game Updated 08/07/24 - COME ON IN!

Associate
I think this is as high a score as I can get! I have been playing Robotron all week and have enjoyed it but it is so hard.

IK2ttfD.jpeg

Soldato
let battle commence! - all my retro stuff is still in the flux of switching from one room to another but ill be sorted in a few days.

If you can add Galaga 88 as the hyper sports replacement please.

Some tips for hyper sports.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh sorry to hear about your Macbook. I drove home once with my petrol filler cap on my boot, which surprisingly remained on the car for the 2 mile drive home.

First attempt at Moon Patrol, 21030.

This game brings back lots of memories from arcades from my youth. I also remember a rather poor C64 conversion called Moon Buggy which my friend had.

I'm no expert on this but you get a significant bonus for each leg of the journey so deffinitely worth speeding up. For example A-E can be done sub 60 seconds, for which you get 3000 bonus, which doubles the score you get for the level itself.

Soldato
Ooh Gauntlet!

I LOVE the cabinet but, sadly, don't much like the game. Just seems so unfairly balanced as a coin muncher.

Will try to give it a go, though.

(The reboot from about 10 years ago is really good)

Soldato
No I chose to shoot a few of the ghosties after the first locked door but then go through the levels in turn. The single food item behind the first locked door usually ends up with me losing more health than its worth. I'm sure I used to do this back in the day but yesterday I lacked the required skill to get the line ups.

Soldato
Tried to clear level 1 again and this time used the line up, shoot and move towards the generator trick and managed to come out of the level up on health. The unfairness of level 8 with the lobbers, demons and death though soon took my health away as I tracked down to the right, then back to the top and then couldn't get the stupid warp to work.

Not any higher but best with Warrior 12,630.

Back
Top Bottom