Arcade High Scores! Game Updated 08/07/24 - COME ON IN!

Associate
31420 with warrior.

mCiSHPe.jpeg

Although I will say this score wasn't achieved completely in keeping with the spirit of competition! I didn't cheat but there is a really really easy way to achieve this score without even leaving level 1...

Soldato
OP
31420 with warrior.

mCiSHPe.jpeg

Although I will say this score wasn't achieved completely in keeping with the spirit of competition! I didn't cheat but there is a really really easy way to achieve this score without even leaving level 1...

Added for now, I would be interested in hearing how everyone else thinks about these type of scores.
It doesn't break any rules though and anyone else could very easily do the same should they wish to, I just assume it's time consuming. I could list the leaderboard by floor achieved before score. Although don't want to do that unless others agreed, also don't know how easy it would be for someone to get a low score but a higher floor level.

So not sure in this situation.

Associate
Added for now, I would be interested in hearing how everyone else thinks about these type of scores.
It doesn't break any rules though and anyone else could very easily do the same should they wish to, I just assume it's time consuming. I could list the leaderboard by floor achieved before score. Although don't want to do that unless others agreed, also don't know how easy it would be for someone to get a low score but a higher floor level.

So not sure in this situation.

I am quite happy for the Score not to be included.

All you need to do to get that score is stand in front of the very first ghost generator and hold down the shoot button. You don't even have to look at the screen!

Soldato
22,600 Warrior using traditional means. Level 5 has demons which shoot at you but also has some food. Level 6 has sorcerers which go invisible, I didn't find any food.

43,200 Warrior clearing level 1 then moving on to Level 4 after grabbing the food, then getting stuck on a corner with the 3 ghost generators which is practically impossible to hit without losing a good hundred health.

Game is definitely designed to swallow plenty of 10ps.

Soldato
OP
@Tealc guessing the 43,200 was obtained in a similar fashion to @lovelyhead? Getting high scores on the first level alone probably wouldn't be that hard. The way the game can be played makes the scoring a little confusing.

I don't know how to score this one fairly, so for now I'm just going with everyone top score, and if another fairer option comes up, I might change it.

Soldato
Similar but instead of level 1, it was level 4 and I healthed up through 2 and 3.

To be fair though I reckon a little strategic points building at certain locations is a good method to boost score. Without these boosts scoring is very low if you just find the easiest route through levels, and as the levels become less fair as you go forward high scoring would be difficult.

Perhaps a mixture of boosting and dungeon running is the key to higher scores.

Last edited:
Soldato
31,815 Warrior, normal play, again reaching level 6 but clearing each level fully and mixing in a little farming here and there. Almost made it out of level 6 but the layout allows the sorcerors and the ghosts to converge on you. I'm sure there's a strat for it.

Soldato
23,600. I find it a bit clunky and I still can't get the way the dominos can sometimes be used as weapon and other times not.

Associate
I think you can only attack using the domino on the horizontal plane. The bee will also not approach you whilst you are actively attacking so you have to let it get close enough before trying to hit it.

I don't think you can actually attack any of the characters that knock your dominoes over except the big beefy guy and the bee. All other characters you have to push them off the screen.

There is a lot going on in this game. I think I will be keeping it installed on my machine as it is interesting.

Soldato
OP
Only managed 26,100 so far. Apparently at some point in time I did manage 36,842. Can't get anywhere near that this week.

Level 3 is where I'm most likely to lose the first bonus.

EDIT: best now is 43,200.
Oo8yNFcl.png

Last edited:
Soldato
I got 56,180 :D
I think it's worth noting that you still get points for dominos that get knocked over, so you can do that for a while and farm bee points while you're at it.

PXL-20240707-151339240-MP.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom