Arctic P12 RGB Control

Soldato
What is everyone using to control their fan RGB? The Gigabyte software doesn't recognise them and Open RGB doesn't seem to work either. I have 3 plus the ones on the 360mm Arctic AIO.

Soldato
There is many RGB controllers out there, I believe Arctic have one of their own for about £20.

Some are hardware controlled and some are software controlled.

I have a Fractal Design one for my Aspect fans as I love the "Northern Lights" setting they have.

Soldato
Don't get me wrong it is a nightmare, but I don't think it helps that I believe Corsair still sell some proprietary RGB products. Most other company's now at least stick to the normal 5v ARGB connector.

Soldato
OP
Don't get me wrong it is a nightmare, but I don't think it helps that I believe Corsair still sell some proprietary RGB products. Most other company's now at least stick to the normal 5v ARGB connector.
My biggest issue is the software only recognises some hardware. I agree Corsair are bad locking you into their ecosystem. My motherboard will recognise the Kingston RAM but doesn't see the Arctic fans. It would be great to have one standard to that all the hardware worked with.

Back
Top Bottom