Are refurb chairs risky?

Soldato
I went to try out some refurbished Herman Millers and Steelcase chairs at a warehouse in London but in the end bought a brand new Mirra 2 for £800 for the warranty. The refurbished chairs were actually good quality overall.

Associate
I went to try out some refurbished Herman Millers and Steelcase chairs at a warehouse in London but in the end bought a brand new Mirra 2 for £800 for the warranty. The refurbished chairs were actually good quality overall.

Where in london was this warehouse mate? I am trying to get something refurb , scouring facebook but lot of the listings are for warehouses out of london.

Soldato
Soldato
Id say all good if the refurb was done by the actual brand, Third party refurbs id be more wary of.
Although like mentioned id imagine you can always return if not happy.
Sit on one and see :D
This is what annoys me within the UK in particular is that its quite hard to find a place that actually has chairs on show for you to try out, Sure the big stores have "Gaming" inspired ones you can try but I've always found these to be a bit naff.
If its high quality/Office boss chair you want there is zero around my area ive found. :/ ...just all online.

Back
Top Bottom