Arena Breakout Infinite

Soldato
Couldn't see a thread for the PC Beta of this.

Massive mobile game but Beta starts tomorrow.

Anyway - Beta keys started getting sent out last night. got mine - Interested to give it a play and see.

Beta servers go live tomorrow some time.

So the trailer looks promising but then I saw the only other bit of leaked gameplay and it looked proper headless chicken running around shooting AI like its COD so I'm now a bit dubious about it. Looked more DMZ than Tarks.

Last edited:
So the trailer looks promising but then I saw the only other bit of leaked gameplay and it looked proper headless chicken running around shooting AI like its COD so I'm now a bit dubious about it. Looked more DMZ than Tarks.

who knows - at least you get the play it for free at this time - rather than shelling out money to play alpha/beta game etc.

Hmm, does look like it runs well and is quite polished, not sure about the map though. Would have preferred some bleak eastern europe setting. If you gonna copy Tarks may as well go all in.

Last edited:
Good fun on initial 30/45 minutes.

Smaller maps size at the moment (only 1 map for this play) - looks decent, plays well, nice frames etc.

Will jump on later for a longer time but nothing to fault at the moment for a free game

If they add more maps and content to this it could legit kill Tarkov with it being free.

Not encountered a single issue so far, runs great and gives the exact kind of tense feels that Tarkov does.

Just lacks a bit of soul.

Looks nice tempeted to give it ago isthis game pay to win?

People will say it is but at the end of the day it’s like tarks in that yon can go in with the cheapest shotgun and some AP slugs and kill absolute tanks with god tier loadouts.

I’ve made tons of money so far and I haven’t even got a gamma container and have no intention of ever buying one or putting any money into the game.

Wrecking chads with mega gear when you have none is the most fun to be had, not much of a buzz to be found buying the best gear because anyone you kill probably will have worse gear.

Last edited:
People will say it is but at the end of the day it’s like tarks in that yon can go in with the cheapest shotgun and some AP slugs and kill absolute tanks with god tier loadouts.

I’ve made tons of money so far and I haven’t even got a gamma container and have no intention of ever buying one or putting any money into the game.

Wrecking chads with mega gear when you have none is the most fun to be had, not much of a buzz to be found buying the best gear because anyone you kill probably will have worse gear.
True I do miss those budget shotgun or FN57 Runs on Tarkov, not played tarkov in years. I think i will give this go can you play with friends? any idea what the biggest squad is?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom