ARGB HELP PLEASE

Associate
Hi, so I've had my pc for a little while. Constant problems with my argb stuff ( yes, it's full of rgb puke). I have the rog b550-f none wifi. I have msi 240 cooler, set of fans from pc world 8 fans running off their hub. The problem is when all connected, I have problems with the argb where 1 thing works, but the rest either no argb or staying white.

With only 1 argb header at 1st, I had them daisy chained, but that would make my pc fans work but not cooler fans. I bought a 3 pin hub and re connected it all now. Just my Gpu bracket lights up with argb, but pc fans and cooler stay white and won't change. Any help would be appreciated. I've bought so many things to try to fix it, but I don't want to go spend on new fans if I'm gonna have the same problem

I don't im out at the moment will get a pic. I got the pc custom from cyberpower without the fans. When spoke to them they sent me the hub. It's a 8 channel 3 pin hub if that helps that connect to to motherboard and molex

Sorry today is my day off work so managed to do a little trouble shooting with moving things and removing things. When I unplug my fans that are powered but a sata hub the others work fine.

Back
Top Bottom