Arizona Sunshine

Yeah i didn't get the beta but some footage here has made me want this.
https://youtu.be/XhUrzLB121o
The fact that you can roam around and search cars..and that there is daylight! So nice to play a zombie shooter in daylight.
The animations made me laugh, hopefully this game will get more polish as time goes on.
I am purchasing ready for release next week.

Well, i jumped straight in on hard and that cost me 2 hours play so far. It is pretty tough, almost tactical when it comes to saving ammo.
The damage from the guns is really satisfying, reminds my of left 4 dead.
Tried horde and that was tough solo. Will have to try some co op for a better chance.
Reload keeps confusing me and i am hoping that add sone more modes/perks etc...but so far so good!

Tempted to buy this, especially since it's on Steam for 15% off atm but wondered if there will be a higher discount in the Christmas Sale.

You can get this from Greenmangaming for £20 currently. All you have to do is create an account to get the 30% off pricing.

pulled the trigger on this and bought it yesterday. only got a chance for 30mins play but its great fun. only thing that annoys me is the aiming seems off?

I just bought this on greenman gaming, its the steam version but I'm having difficulty getting it to work properly with the rift / touch
In steam vr set up do I need to go room scale or standing?

Is everyone having the same issue with the aim being slightly off? It's really putting me off buying the game

The red dot seems to get lost a bit. Possibly due to the resolution of the Vive but it's satisfying to pop heads at a distance. Played about 2 hours of it (got rushed by a horde and died) and enjoyed it immensely.
The only problem I had was that I think it got my height wrong somehow as my ammo belt appeared to be neck height which made reloading funny and pickiing up ammo meant 'eating it'.
Can't wait to get back into it.

Back
Top Bottom