Arma 3: Altis Life

Associate
I want to be a good cop :p. Get the respect of the populace and not kill people! I've put in my application Toejam. My enjin name is Phoru as my guild is on Enjin as well!

Caporegime
I think its very new for a lot of people, I've seen A LOT of people saying in game they just bought A3, many saying because of Frankie and Jackfrags to, so many people want to be cops to be corrupt, people abusing global chat because they dont understand the etiquette of it. I've blacklisted a few already but its a hard process... the server is brand new so theres no police force in place to keep people on the straight and narrow.. not arresting for dumb reasons.

I think the initial rush will be something to just ride out. Until then though, murder the po po :D
I just got kicked from the game :S
was just standing at the atm about to get some money.

Soldato
OP
Yeah if you have wrong server version its because you're running the dev build :)

I replied to your thread Phoru/Scotty

and no idea why you were kicked mate, signature failure maybe? I didnt see it

Caporegime
Yeah if you have wrong server version its because you're running the dev build :)

I replied to your thread Phoru/Scotty

and no idea why you were kicked mate, signature failure maybe? I didnt see it

the server was showing 64/65 as soon as I got booted off maybe someone in your clan wanted on and I was unfortunate enough to be making room for them.

annoying though seeing as you lose every item you are carrying , every item in your trunk , you could be in the middle of a delivery mission and just spent 45minutes driving along the road etc.

be nice if people at least had chance to try and reach an atm if they are getting kicked to make space :p

one of us should make an ocuk gang from the Y member if no one did already ^_^

Caporegime
Your cash is reset on server restart?

not if it's in your bank.
but if it's on your person it seems to vanish along with any apples etc in your altis life inventory.
your actual proper arma 3 inventory seems unaffected as I never lost my backpack or GPS.

I guess how the mod is the items that are part of it which obviously don't use the main inventory system don't get saved.

whatever is in the trunk of your car vanishes as well once it is inside the garage as I tested with some apples.

also if your car is not placed in a garage before server reset/restart it doesn't get saved and come back?
I lost the 50k car yesterday :(

cops have a habit of tazing people , handcuffing them and de spawning what ever you were driving for no damn reason as well, even if they release you after you still lose your vehicle?

Last edited:
Permabanned
the server was showing 64/65 as soon as I got booted off maybe someone in your clan wanted on and I was unfortunate enough to be making room for them.

CPC is not a clan and no one gets kicked to make room, if its full even admins have to mash the enter key to wait for a spot.

I understand you are upset that you somehow lost connection to the server or what not but saying stuff like that even if you did not mean it that way is a bit harsh. No I am not CPC admin/staff just a player but I know how these guys roll and they are 100% down the line.

Caporegime
CPC is not a clan and no one gets kicked to make room, if its full even admins have to mash the enter key to wait for a spot.

I understand you are upset that you somehow lost connection to the server or what not but saying stuff like that even if you did not mean it that way is a bit harsh. No I am not CPC admin/staff just a player but I know how these guys roll and they are 100% down the line.
well the message said I was kicked. so I can only assume I was.

arma 3 doesn't seen to have any logs on my end but if the server does and you want to check my name on there is "luke"

Nothing else was showing in the bottom left before I got kicked saying I was missing files or anything and I had been playing on the server for about 6 hours over a few sessions without any problems.

Last edited:
Permabanned
well the message said I was kicked. so I can only assume I was.
nothing else was showing in the bottom left before I got kicked saying I was missing files or anything and I had been playing on the server for about 6 hours over a few sessions without any problems apart from a few overly active cops on a power trip.

I guess that will calm down as people stop being new to the job.

Could have been battleye, it checks and updates itself during a game and sometimes if it can't verify itself it does kick. Which is really handy if you are flying LOL. Yeah I saw a few out of order cops last night, TJ dealt with most of them but as you say it will soon calm down.

Last edited:
Permabanned
My 6950 is on high with 2x AA at roughly 52FPS. With the arma engine you get better frames by setting the graphics higher in most cases. But saying that I am upgrading in the next month or so not sure what to yet though.

Associate
May be worth while reviewing your police, TJ, they don't seem to do owt about people murdering. Instead just hassle normal people walking around town.

Back
Top Bottom