Arma 3: Altis Life

Associate
Guy called Nasti_K or something and his mates (Tacitplague) - one of them was James something or other they were flying round in a hummingbird last night and stopped us. Didn't say why they stopped us but shot one of our group outright, drowned another and after walking me round and round the petrol station for about 15 minutes let me go. They sounded like a complete set of tools in direct chat. Then for the rest of the evening could hear them hassling other people in global chat.

Nasti_K kept declaring martial law in Kavala...

I didn't really want to complain about Nasti_k haha but I agree. I was in TS with them all day, but mostly seperate from them ingame. But yes, annoying. They're about 16-18 years old I think. They were talking about school at one point. I kept quiet mainly and did my own thing, fixing people's broken legs, replying to messages directed at the police, giving people directions and answering questions.

I wish people would stop sending messages saying 'help someone's killed me', 'someone's stolen my car'. Very helpful ...

Last edited:
Caporegime
So many people are taking this role-play cop business to a whole new level. Cars being stopped for just driving along the road and then civs jumping in other players cars!

I have also seen so many civs that abuse the cops. I must have been run over 6 times now!
if they are looking for someone on the wanted list and you are in or on a vehicle they can not see what your name is so a lot of them will stop you and ask you to get out of the car in order to check who you are.

I ran a cop over last night at the hospital :D some rebels were taking it over whist I was sat outside on my rebel camo quad bike so I thought what the hell:D
ran the cop and danny over then looted a gun and went to sell it :D
there was probably loads of stuff dropped but I picked the gun up first and thought I probably shouldn't stick around seeing as I saw about 4 cops enter the building moments earlier..

BTW guys I noticed the different DMV's sell different licenses like sofia has the copper license and a few others, I also saw a general store selling lockpicks which I guess you can steal cars with

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Check out the ban appeals forum on cpc guys, strictly taking no **** with the blatantly obvious abusing cops. Please report anything you see and I will look into it as a matter of urgency. As we're new I've had to blanket recruit but we already have some good people, I just need you guys to report the rest as I'm only one man and the other admins are slowly getting into learning the ropes ect.

There is also a "report issue" button on the site that can be used if you dont want your post to be public, all admins can see this.. no police can see it unless they are an admin and there have been no new admins since Altis Life started up!

I went undercover and banned two of them last night though, will be doing the same constantly.

For anyone here that wants to be a cop, see the OP for the link - recruitment says its closed but for OCUK members here just lemme know you're from here and we'll work something out :)

As Witcher said aswell, I'm putting together a video of last night.. hopefully you guys will enjoy it but I can't post it here as its not racist/homophobic it just has lots of swearies in!

Soldato
ps would not mind trying to be a cop maybe toejam?

ps where earl :D

There are several public cop slots that anyone can join, just make sure you read the rules/polices in the map section.

just did some mary jane runs and got 91k each run with the pickup truck thing.

must be easy money with a heli

Yes, we had several guys with several helicopters, was making a lot.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I play on a US server :)

BTW when the federal reserve gets robbed does that money come out of everyones bank? and does bank insurance protect your cash?

I think everyone loses 8% of there bank balance.
but if you bought insurance you are protected for one raid

Caporegime
Duffyman is going around handcuffing people and then leaving them in the middle of the road etc.
I'll get a video uploaded to fraps.
bah I only recorded about a minute but you can see him run off.
some other ocuker will prob back me up as loads of people started complaining about him

poop quality but you get the idea.

He tazed me and another guy for nothing as I was headed to buy a backpack.
tried to fine me $1000.
then I started to record
a third guy even comes along asking what is happening to us, the cop starts shooting towards him for no reason then runs after him and never comes back.

Last edited:
Associate
I saw him doing it at the market. Unrestrained them all. He was kicked swiftly though. Playing on a public police spot, not whitelisted.

Arknor your graphics make me jealous. Mine looks horrible :(. Can't run decent settings.

Soldato
Played for an hour or so.

Some problems, mainly being a total F-Fest in the square.

Once people learn to role play, then it will be fine..

Back
Top Bottom