Ashes of creation.

Associate
OP
I think it only feels like mmos have had their day is because WoW kind of killed all the others and then they went pay to win which is obviously rubbish.

I think a decent game will bring people back to the genre.

Associate
OP
Can I just say that I ******* hate it when people can't even be bothered to embed the video when they start threads like this. And AsMONGold is a div of the highest order.
Aww did you have to click a link. If you cared so much you should have made the thread yourself. But as you have nothing to say about the game you probably didn't even know it existed and aren't interested. Whinge elsewhere.

Associate
OP
You have to remember that MMOs are the most complex and costly games there are to make and require significant time to produce. Over 5 years for a decent one and then continued development throughout the life of the game. I think they have a great plan and ideas. But yes it needs finishing.

I will wait for beta 1 or 2 before taking the plunge. You do get game time with the game cost also.

If you aren't prepared to pay £10 a month then you don't deserve to play the best type of games that there are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom