• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ashes of the Singularity Bench

Soldato
It's actually not working in the game I have. I keep setting it to high and it says high but it is stuck on medium.

Bah. I'm not paying for it.

Edit. Kaap can you please copy the settings I have (with it on medium) so I can get a better idea please? right now I am 10% faster than the Titan X but obviously I need to see what the Titan X does at the same setting.

Cheers.

Associate
It's actually not working in the game I have. I keep setting it to high and it says high but it is stuck on medium.

Bah. I'm not paying for it.

Edit. Kaap can you please copy the settings I have (with it on medium) so I can get a better idea please? right now I am 10% faster than the Titan X but obviously I need to see what the Titan X does at the same setting.

Cheers.

To get the settings... Choose Crazy from Quality Profile........ then restart the game....

all boxes will be on high bar MSAA which will be on off...

Add MSAA x4.. then restart the game....

you should then open the video options to check that you have all the right settings.

changing them and not restarting the game will change the settings to a lower setting.

And CPU test off keepstad?

Tip for all and andybird(Ti pulling 11FPS more then my titan-x:eek:)

Try this ALXandy

Soldato
Kaap, it might be better to use the high preset if people are not being able to get it to run with TAA high

Street, it shows you what settings it used, you can see where it says 12 or 6 for TAA

Last edited:
Soldato
Single R9 290 @1190/1300
4790k @ 4.7
1080p

ashes364a4.png

Last edited:
Associate
If people have hard time applying settings, try setting them from the settings file located in my documents

My Games\Ashes of the Singularity

Back
Top Bottom