• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Ashes of the Singularity Bench

Soldato
I suspect its the same way you did it, i have already sent him an Email explaining how to do it.

you really think if I was trying to cheat that I'd make it so obvious?
knowing there are plenty of people on here with faster CPU's and GPU's than me :rolleyes:

:confused:

His is the same version as kaps and ALXAndy ! They not buy it ether ?

ALX just said as much, yes

Associate
Kaap, do you mind adding my runs with different clocks? Or are you in the process of doing that already? :D You ninja editing your 1st posts :DDD

Last edited:
Caporegime
How come the Fury X results so far are 20% slower? what happened to all of the marketing spiel about asynchronous shaders?

Associate
How come the Fury X results so far are 20% slower? what happened to all of the marketing spiel about asynchronous shaders?

funny you should say that, since nvidians need to heavily OC their cards to beat Fury x ;)
marketing spiel my ***.

P.S. and all I see is substantially more expensive titan x clocked very high beating furyx.
I would love to see Kaap clocking his Titan to 1400mhz levels and running 4k again, but he has 2 more threads on his cpu even though they are clocked lower ;)

P.P.S. this was run with 4xMSAA, while all 'marketers' were running Oxide recommended 1xMSAA.

Last edited:
Caporegime
1400-1450mhz isn't that heavy for a 980Ti/Titan, mine is about 1300mhz stock.. and the Fury X's are overclocked too. Either way with all the hype about asynchronous shaders why isn't Fury 20% faster? with the marketing we've been hearing lately you'd expect NVidia to be 25% slower regardless of overclock.

Last edited:
Associate
1400-1450mhz isn't heavy for a 980Ti and the Fury X's are overclocked too.

oh, ok, so please tell everyone here who are running those clocks, to overclock more. Please. FFS, if your precious nvidia clocks much higher, why would everyone run this bench at minimum(according to you) overclocks?
They are free to unleash the power of overclocking aren't they?
Fury oced? at stock voltages? please :D

Back
Top Bottom