1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by davewhite04, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Schizo

Don

One thing I've found annoying is this,when riding your horse a distance it makes he most annoying noises all the time :)

2. mid_gen

Sgarrista

120!

I'm just over 60 now. I was trying to hurry along a bit on the main storyline, did a whole bunch of linked quests....realized it was just a side-mission. So much content in the game, it's ridiculous. Really does feel like an odyssey. At first the branching dialogues seem quite cosmetic but now I'm further on, they do have quite an impact on how the game plays out.

I particularly liked the early quest on Kephalonia where you help the girl's friend's sick family.....then come back later and plague have ravaged the whole island because they infected everyone :'(

3. mid_gen

Sgarrista

Those are the noises horses make :p

4. Schizo

Don

Not all the time lol

5. snarloas1982

Wise Guy

What have you been doing? i'm similar in around 80hrs

6. Schizo

Don

I tend to walk/ run everywhere ( horse really annoys me) and I've just been doing battle,and doing each island one by one.

7. Father Ted

Wise Guy

I'm exactly the same. About 80 hours in and I'm at level 48.

8. Schizo

Don

I haven't got many question marks left to do,,,probably 70% done.

9. Kerplunk

Sgarrista

The question marks are serious OCD for me - I cannot leave that island unless they are all done!

10. Kerplunk

Sgarrista

Just completed the main storyline - I got absolutely overwhelmed by all the content/side missions - I just went down the main story route and have to say, this is my best open world RPG since The Witcher 3 - It is one of those games I couldn't put down!

11. mid_gen

Sgarrista

Yer I finished up the main story last week, very good, much better than Origins story-wise.

Still got the rest of the cult, and the Atlantis stuff to finish up. Then I need to pick up the season pass and start the DLC :)

12. Kerplunk

Sgarrista

I has just reached the Medusa boss battle, how do you beat this thing!? I have comfortably beaten the Minotaur & Cyclopes - This is insane - I am level 52 and getting rinsed like my Nan's washing rag! I need this one and then I have all 4 Atalantian artifacts.

13. McBain

Capodecina

I just used the pillars to block her main attack then rushed in, hit her a couple of times then back to the pillar. I'm spec'ed Assassin so just used the attack that does 100% assassin damage, wait for cool down rinse and repeat. Also hit her with a few arrows when possible as well.

14. Kerplunk

Sgarrista

Thanks! Good tactic, completed it finally - It is always a good feeling when you finally beat a boss after so many attempts - However, Atlantis story line was abit underwhelming