Assetto Corsa 2 2024

Hope it's in house engine again so we can MOD!

What we know so far leans towards that it'll be in-house engine with mod support. Without mod support, or limited mod support, they'll lose a lot in my opinion, but they can take a lot of ideas from common mods and maybe do it better.

I should get into the sim modding scene. Take me back to my misspent youth with GTA

What we know so far leans towards that it'll be in-house engine with mod support. Without mod support, or limited mod support, they'll lose a lot in my opinion, but they can take a lot of ideas from common mods and maybe do it better.

I should get into the sim modding scene. Take me back to my misspent youth with GTA
I mod the hell out of the Assetto Corsa. You literally fall down the rabbit hole with the endless stuff you can do with it. It honestly never ends. The game is a completely different game now. There is even a 3D tree planter tool now so you can add your own 3D trees to any track.

The game unbelievable

+1 on having VR support, I won't buy it otherwise.
Looking forward to it, AC is my favourite racing game and i have most of them but none come close in mod-ability, but i don't like the feel of the game through my G29 wheel, need to tinker some more :D

Back
Top Bottom