Astro Bot | OT |

Soldato
Astrobot is releasing tonight / tomorrow! So here’s a thread if anyone else is playing !

Opencritic Score - 95

Metacritic Score - 94

Release trailer

Whats the haptic feedback like, assuming it is just as good if not better than AP? Remember it felt really good in that game. Tempted to get this now after reading the reviews :D
Ashamedly I’ve got haptics turned off as the battery lasts longer… I should turn it back on !

The music is so good too!

the ape escape level is so much fun! Music is great too ! I can see them bringing back this IP one day.

Last edited:
Man. This game can get a little tough in some levels!

Edit - green triangles

has gotta be downsize surprise ! Just so good !

And trunk of funk. What a soundtrack

Last edited:
I've just bought this as I was looking for something different from Open World games and watching a few YouTube Videos it seems to be getting positive reviews. Like the mini game version that came with the PS5.
You won’t be disappointed! it’s my goty. Its amazing and a step up in every way possible compared to playroom.

This game's so good. The ultimate goal of each level's the same but the mechanics they provide to get you there couldn't be more different, makes every level feel unique.

Completed two Nebula so far and having an absolute blast, best game I've played in years.

As above, Downside Surprise is not only my favourite level so far, it could be one of the best levels of any game ever made.
Yes ! Such a fantastic level. On par if not better than Nintendo offerings.

I’ve put this down for the past week as I don’t want it to end :( on the final galaxy at the moment. Still haven’t touched the secret galaxy levels either.

Back
Top Bottom