ASUS B650e itx issue

Soldato
I've got a bit of a strange issue, I've got a Asus B650e itx motherboard with 32gb g.skill DDR5 6000mhz CL30 ram and a 7900X3D CPU in it, it's a machine I build for my Mrs, it's connected to a 65" 4k Toshiba TV and does almost everything she wants from it, it's recently it's started playing up a little when playing games, and what I've discovered is for some reason, although I keep disabling it, it randomly keeps enabling the integrated graphics, I'm using a 7700XT GPU so don't need the onboard graphics, it works fine when iGPU is disabled, but I don't quite know why it keeps switching itself back on again in the bios, I only realize this happening when I launch a game and it's completely unplayable, it's more than laggy, I reboot, enter the bios and hey presto the only that has changed in the bios is the iGPU is enabled again, if I disable it and save and exit, the game is fine, until the next time it happens, any ideas anyone ?

It's running all the latest drivers and the latest official bios (non beta).

Are you using a riser? I wonder if the card has issues being detected properly and it resets for some reason.

Silly question I know, but you're definitely not connecting your TV to the motherboard display ports instead of the graphics?

Are you using a riser? I wonder if the card has issues being detected properly and it resets for some reason.

Silly question I know, but you're definitely not connecting your TV to the motherboard display ports instead of the graphics?

Yes it is using a riser cable, sorry forgot to mention it's in a jonsbo A4 case sandwich ITX, changed the cable for a gen4 cable, so maybe it could be that.
But the hdmi cable is deffo plugged into the GPU not the motherboard output.

Back
Top Bottom