ASUS Eee Pad Transformer 2

Apparently theres issues with quality control. A few people on xda complaining of various issues such as light leed,the screen fulling off(?!!?) wifi not working/poor performance and more. Not good for a £500 product.

Apparently theres issues with quality control. A few people on xda complaining of various issues such as light leed,the screen fulling off(?!!?) wifi not working/poor performance and more. Not good for a £500 product.

How can crap like this happen in this day & age? Fingers crossed mine is faultless or it will be getting sent back..

I've seen wifi issues mentioned on reviews but they seems to be under the impression that it wasn't an issue with production models....

I have one pre ordered but there does seem to be a large number of issues with this model.

Screen bleed is my biggest worry!!! my first TF101 was bad, 2nd was ok. But got it from Currys so was easy to swap.

This time being online I am a bit worried, got everything crossed I get a good one!! hehe

Last edited:
So far I am a happy chappy, not had chance to do much like test gps yet but overall all seems well, screen bleed is visible in areas when screen is on 100% but no worse than on my TF101. As soon as screen is on auto there is no issues. Love the size, design and feel of the whole thing, feels so much nicer in the hand than the original TF..

some pics to follow soon

Not great pics but all I could do quickly.

1db68264.jpg

933e7aac.jpg

45369ef9.jpg

6d2242e3.jpg

7d0e0031.jpg

8d3bd264.jpg

15abf523.jpg

462d4448.jpg

fd293230.jpg

c3f66676.jpg

d63ff918.jpg

Back