Asus Flow x13 +3080

Associate
Hey,

Does anyone know when this is meant to be hitting the UK, I have it preordered with OC and they were quoting middle of March.

however as if this morning Box will now have it this month, so unsure if I should hold out or cancel and get it from Box

Associate
Yes many of us in the same boat with this and other models. no one knows. You could risk putting down multiple pre-orders and simply cancelling once an item is shipped.

Some have had a nice surprise with earlier deliveries than quoted for pre-orders, others massive disappointment with lots of delays to original estimates.

Associate
OP
Yeah so for this machine Box are quoting the 27th and Laptops direct are the 10th.

going to decide in the coming days got two responses to my web note, one saying it will be mid-march and the other saying they have no date at all.

I don't mind waiting, but the fact you just can't easily speak to anyone.

Associate
I've found the same with OCUK recently. Just can't get through to anyone easily. They don't have a live chat option either, which would massively help avoid wasting time chasing stuff up (the one you mentioned does, as do others).

Associate
I too have pre-ordered the Flow x13 + eGPU.
I have just received an email from OCUK noting that the x13 was delayed "due to a technical fault", causing connection issues between the two units. I haven't seen any report or heard anything about a this. If anyone knows anything about it, a link would be most welcome.
Apparently the product is due to come back in June / July!! I am now on the fence about cancelling my pre-order.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Asus have delayed this product as they are not happy with the reliability of a key component. The intermittent fault affects the performance and reliability and as they want to make sure the experience is a good one they have delayed the product. We sent out emails today after we go the information from them.

As soon as we have an actual eta the product will be back online.

Associate
Is it certain these laptops will be in stock at some point?

I can only find the 16GB version and I'm really after the 32GB version minus the eGPU. Reason being I am after the processor for software engineering without the added expense of a high end GPU. Will probably get one at a later stage but the 1650 will do just fine for what I do.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
We have the 1650 model in stock.

The 1650 + 3080 still no ETA.

The 3050Ti is online but no ETA at the moment. Hoping to get an update next week.

They are on order with Asus so when stock hits the UK we will get stock. If UK sellers have stock they may have a different model.

Back
Top Bottom