• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asus GTX 295 SLI Upgrade Suggestions

Soldato
I am currently running this card with a Q6600 @ 3.33Ghz + Dark Power 850W PSU and I am looking for upgrade suggestions. My monitor is 24" so I usually game at 1900 x 1200. I've lost track of whats the latest and greatest, best bang for the buck etc. Will be playing BF3, Black Op's II etc. So what do you O'clockers recommend for me?

Soldato
OP
Cheers for your advice so far guys. I have the Abit(RIP) IP35 Pro motherboard. I've always had nVidia cards with this mobo. I believe it can do crossfire?? Not fully sure how that would work with the newer cards. I'm no big Sims fan so thanks for that gregster. If I can get a year or two more with just a GPU upgrade that would be ideal.

Soldato
OP
Finally ordered and today I will take delivery of the KFA2 GTX 670 EX OC :) Thanks for your help guys. I know I have a few quid to throw away and didn't opt for the 7950 :o Looking forward to playing BF3 later with most if not all the bells and whistles on :D

Back
Top Bottom