ASUS P6X58D PREMIUM ARRIVING MONDAY

Associate
Hi all. Eating much humble pie, I now realise that I want this motherboard. A lot. And I want it yesterday.

Is there a hope in heck of any stock arriving this week? I've sent a webnote too, I just felt I had to spam all possible avenues of communication. Sorry for being an impatient gimp!

Associate
Hi all. Eating much humble pie, I now realise that I want this motherboard. A lot. And I want it yesterday.

Is there a hope in heck of any stock arriving this week? I've sent a webnote too, I just felt I had to spam all possible avenues of communication. Sorry for being an impatient gimp!

Whats the mad rush? Do you know something about this board we don't? :p I'm still waiting for some flippin reviews :(

Soldato
OP

You need to get a pre-order on ideally. We've been getting deliveries but stock is extremely limited for at least the next 3-4 weeks from what Asus told us yesterday and it's shipping straight out.

Associate
Thanks for the advice Slackworth, I've pre-ordered. Ideally I'd like to be able to get my hands on the motherboard on Saturday but I know it might be a close thing at best!

I'm after the motherboard now because I've been waiting donkeys years for an X58 micro-ATX motherboard with USB3 support etc. and, after thinking my wait was almost over, I've just recently discovered that I'd have to wait much longer. I've run out of patience so I'm compromising and buying a huge unwieldy PC of the kind everyone seems to like nowadays :p

Having waiting oh so very long already, now that there's a reasonable prospect of a working PC soon I really don't want to wait any longer. Hence the "mad rush"!

Back
Top Bottom