ASUS Rate My Gear Promotion

Associate
Anybody get their cashback ?

Mine was all accepted, with a status of processing waiting upon payment date, which lapsed a few days ago and still no Payment.
Now today it says promotion ended and no way of logging in.

Soldato
Anybody get their cashback ?

Mine was all accepted, with a status of processing waiting upon payment date, which lapsed a few days ago and still no Payment.
Now today it says promotion ended and no way of logging in.
I bought a GPU under that promotion. Same experience. If they don't pay out it will be the last time I buy anything from them. It's been 3 months since they said they would pay within 30 days...

"Thank you very much for sending us your application for the Rate My Gear Promotion!
We’d like to let you know that your application has been successful and we will do our best to pay the cashback to you as quickly as possible. but sometimes, During peak times, this may take up to 30 days."

Associate
OP
I bought a GPU under that promotion. Same experience. If they don't pay out it will be the last time I buy anything from them. It's been 3 months since they said they would pay within 30 days...

"Thank you very much for sending us your application for the Rate My Gear Promotion!
We’d like to let you know that your application has been successful and we will do our best to pay the cashback to you as quickly as possible. but sometimes, During peak times, this may take up to 30 days."
Can you still login to see the status of your claim or does it just redirect to a promotion expired page?

Soldato
I’ve not received my cash back either despite receiving this :

‘We’d like to let you know that your application has been successful and we will do our best to pay the cashback to you as quickly as possible. but sometimes, During peak times, this may take up to 30 days.’

On the 19th of May….!

Associate
OP
No, they seem to have closed the promotion site. I have just emailed the asus@promotion... address to query it.
I emailed the too (asus@promotion...) also emailed benamic but that just bounced back.

I do have an email back from asus though

"We regret to inform you that due to unforeseen technical difficulties, there may be a small delay with your cash back payment.
Please be assured that the delay is only temporary and your payment will be with you shortly."

Ha ha...we will see

Soldato
I emailed the too (asus@promotion...) also emailed benamic but that just bounced back.

I do have an email back from asus though

"We regret to inform you that due to unforeseen technical difficulties, there may be a small delay with your cash back payment.
Please be assured that the delay is only temporary and your payment will be with you shortly."

Ha ha...we will see
Their idea of a small delay
Is obviously different from ours
Mine said
Would be paid a month ago

Associate
OP
14th of August I received the same Email you did apologizing for the temporary technical fault.

I'm hoping I'm wrong but reading online I'm holding out little hope ever receiving the rebate.
"small delay" and "with you shortly" usually means a few hours a couple of days tops.
I would email them again.

I dont know what we can do legally. Embarresment is probaby the best way to get attention, especially if nobody is getting paid as all the posts / threads are suggesting.

Soldato
"small delay" and "with you shortly" usually means a few hours a couple of days tops.

I dont know what we can do legally. Embarresment is probaby the best way to get attention, especially if nobody is getting paid as all the posts / threads are suggesting.
as if asus havent embarrassed themselves enough lately :cry:
this may be their next #### up
to make the headlines :cry:

Soldato
Even more annoying
I keep getting emails from asus
Every time I see asus
Appear in new emails I think hooray
It's finally going to say we paid you the cashback
But nope
Constant review and rate the crosshair viii extreme motherboard
You bought from us emails
Didn't even buy it from them bought it in here in MM :cry:
I guess registering the gpu and cpu for cashback
Then logging in through armoury crate
Must have sent my motherboard info too ####

One plus note
While doing it I got a try adobe AI free for a month pop up
It's amazing almost worth the cashback
That they haven't paid me :cry:
Depending what you guys bought
It's actually worth looking in my asus
To see if you can get that

Associate
Found this thread googling to see if other people were in the same boat, glad im not alone at least.
2 promotions claimed totalling £65 for an RX6700xt in June.
Emailed [email protected] who at least replied quickly and said one of them has a 90 day wait time, but they couldn't help at all with the other (rate my gear for which the status link now says the promotion has ended)
Emailed [email protected] for that one but had no reply.

Found an article in a german magazine when they actually ran a 2 page story about 1 guy not getting his cashback (if i can find it again ill post it here). They paid up quick enough after that got published and he got compensation. Maybe thats the way to go

Soldato
Found this thread googling to see if other people were in the same boat, glad im not alone at least.
2 promotions claimed totalling £65 for an RX6700xt in June.
Emailed [email protected] who at least replied quickly and said one of them has a 90 day wait time, but they couldn't help at all with the other (rate my gear for which the status link now says the promotion has ended)
Emailed [email protected] for that one but had no reply.

Found an article in a german magazine when they actually ran a 2 page story about 1 guy not getting his cashback (if i can find it again ill post it here). They paid up quick enough after that got published and he got compensation. Maybe thats the way to go
yeah i applied for both total £65
last i was able to check on it
both were approved
and had july as you will be paid for both of them
neither of mine mentioned 90 days

Associate

I absolutely agree and it is disappointing, it's more principal at this point.

I did send an Email to the CEO Executive office also so if I don't hear from them I'll forward the Email to all contacts I can find on LinkedIn :)

Back
Top Bottom