Asus ROG 42-inch OLED

R3X

R3X

Soldato
OP
Looks Like Asus engineers recognized any potential issues, these Rogs will have a heatsink included and 900 nits brightness, also full 48Gbps hdmi 2.1 ports and Micro texture anti glare coating.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
OP
Wow that stand is pretty shocking come to think about it, good thing I don't think many will be able to afford it this is purely going to be for the super rich imo like QD-OLED also.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
OP
Asus may have to be smart here when it comes to pricing, otherwise if lets say the LG 42" OLED arrives with pretty much the same specs and performance and it cost £800-1K, surely they can't out price themselves in this competitive market.

Come to think about it they probably still will :p

R3X

R3X

Soldato
OP
Fomo and that US retailer stream did say the Sony 42" and 48" might come with a heatsink, the reports are very hazy when it comes to what panels will get the Evo panel or heatsink regarding sony and LG 42-48" models.

But we can guess the panels will be tweaked or improved for better peak brightness naturally. From what I recall last year LG were moving their production so pretty much everything was Evo, even the C1s were getting Evo panels, so its possible software/firmware was limiting specs but who knows.

I think this Asus rog 42" will still come in at 1.6K-1.8K price tag

Back
Top Bottom