• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asus rog matrix platinum settings

Man of Honour
Heres a pic of mine running a benchmark

heaven1920x1080val.jpg

Try not to use as much volts as I am using

Also off the pic

Set LLC 100%

And Power target to 120%

I also set fans to 100% but I am not sure if it is needed (I am benching so noise is not important to me)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hi there thanks for the pics and stuff but for some reason my card won't even start the test on those settings. It crashes out as soon as it loads into heaven

Man of Honour
Try 1200 mhz on the GPU to start with and go up in 10mhz steps

Same with the memory start at 6900mhz and go up in 50mhz steps

Not all cards run the same settings I have 3 Matrix Platinums and they all clock different

In the pic are 2 of them in xfire if I used my third card I am not sure it would run those settings either.

Make sure you have LLC @100% and Power Target @120%

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Now got mine running bit more stable at 1200. Gonna leave there for now. Just out of interest which motherboard are u running these cards on crossfire

Permabanned
Is that the switch case?

Why did you go single cables and not coiled? Looks a bit more messy?

I have the Phantom 820 ill take a pic of it when i get back tomoz all my cabling is around the back, theres like 0 cabling inside the case.

Permabanned
Shame the HDD cables are not aimed at the back of the case so then they are invisable.

So why did you pick uncoiled cables? Ive seen it when hey go 2x colours with them such as red and black but all blue?

Its not too messy ive seen much worse.

Also why did you pick that case? Looks really bland but has a nice window. the Switch is about the same for a lot cheaper?

Man of Honour
So why did you pick uncoiled cables? Ive seen it when hey go 2x colours with them such as red and black but all blue?

I went for blue because most of the stuff I have got is blue or green in colour. The setup in the pic is likely to change from time to time so blue is a compromise.

Also why did you pick that case? Looks really bland but has a nice window. the Switch is about the same for a lot cheaper?

Its a very easy case to work with.

Permabanned
Yeah ive read it has amazing reviews. But its a bit bland for me.

How are the HDD bays in there? You get much vibration?

Ill link mine up tomoz its very similar inside thats why i thought it was the switch.

I think with my next machine i maybe watercool it, but is it worth water cooling with a single card? And do you get the stupid water sound from them pipes or is it silent all the time after boot up?

Man of Honour
I use SSDs so no vibration.

The watercooling is totally silent even with both pumps running on their highest setting.

I have not watercooled the GPUs as you can see, I needed a system where I can swap cards a lot so no watercooling.

For people who have watercooled their cards as well, it is well worth it - Silent running, higher overclocks, very low GPU temps.

I will be going down the watercooling route for my GPUs on my next build.

Man of Honour
I don't know

I would say no, the mem voltage is about as high as GPU tweak will let me set it so I am probably very near on mine.

The best person to ask would be someone like Rusty.

Caporegime
Why did you remove the internal fan Hamish? Those cables look rubbish.

@ Kaap. Love the look of those Matrix cards and the cables go very well. Nice build and great work on your first water cooling.

Edit:

Your pic is huge :D

Man of Honour
Ok heres the inside of mine :)

The red sata cable is not supposed to be there lol :p

PS. WTF happend to your pic? Why is it huge for?

Very neat and tidy system weehamish

As far as mine goes I am waiting for some cables to be delivered then it will be time to go to work with the cable ties.

Why did you remove the internal fan Hamish? Those cables look rubbish.

@ Kaap. Love the look of those Matrix cards and the cables go very well. Nice build and great work on your first water cooling.

Edit:

Your pic is huge :D

I don't know what happened there, it was the right size the other day. I had better fix it when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom