ASUS Rog Maximus XI Hero Blue Screen Issue

Associate
I was using windows 10 smoothly and upgraded to windows 11 after some weeks. I had a green screen issue then I delete the window and tried to reinstall windows 10 because I was guessing that it was from windows 11. But I was wrong and unable to reinstall windows 10 because I had blue screen issues called memory management, I update my bios from the option where the motherboard can update it through the internet.

But still no luck. So I choose a overclock profile which was already available in the motherboard bios called. Gamer OC and now my PC is fine and the start screen shows overclock 38%. I don't understand what just happened with my PC. with the default bios setting I am still having memory management issues but using overclock profile PC runs Fine. Does anyone have a legit answer about it?

All I want to understand is if it's a hardware or software issue. It should also continue with OC. But it's not. I have a liquid cooling case. Some people told me that its okay some told me OC is dangerous and will damage components after some time.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Capture.png

My guess would be that something that is being 'overclocked', is not stable on the default BIOS and the most likely option is the memory, but if the memory runs at default speed (usually 2666 or less) then it should be stable at 1.2v (so this explanation doesn't really make sense, unless you manually changed the memory frequency to 3200 and did not change the DRAM voltage).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom