ASUS ROG Swift OLED PG27AQDM

Associate

Looks like they've added it for pre-order on OCUK £1,098.95

ROG Swift OLED PG27AQDM gaming monitor ― 27-inch (26.5-inch viewable) 1440p OLED panel, 240 Hz, 0.03ms response, G-SYNC® compatible, anti-glare, custom heatsink, intelligent voltage optimization, uniform brightness, DisplayWidget Center​

• 26.5-inch QHD (2560 x 1440) OLED gaming monitor with 240 Hz refresh rate and 0.03 ms response time for immersive gaming
  • Highly efficient custom heatsink, plus intelligent voltage optimization for better heat management to reduce the risk of burn-in
  • High perceptual 1000 nits peak brightness (3% of the screen with HDR on), 99% DCI-P3 gamut, and Delta E < 2 color difference for astonishing HDR performance
  • Optional uniform brightness setting ensures consistent luminance levels
  • DisplayWidget Center enables easy OLED and monitor settings adjustments with a mouse

A review from Asia - courtesy of @peahead

Best Settings for this monitor courtesy of @Baddass

Monitor Unboxed Review - April 12th - courtesy of @alois

TFTCentral review if anyone would care to help support the site, you can get early access now ahead of it's full go-live: @Baddass

Last edited:
Soldato
The no HDMI 2.1 only matter if you plan on using a playstation 5 or xbox with it. if you do, get another monitor. if you don't then it doesn't matter whatsoever.
I'd get the asus over the LG as the Asus has a heatsink in the rear and better RGB

Caporegime
Is the 65 nits due to the better rgb?
image.png

• Haha
Reactions: RSR
Soldato
This guy gives a decent review of this monitor but you will need to switch on subtitles :cry:

Associate
OP
This guy gives a decent review of this monitor but you will need to switch on subtitles :cry:

The comparisons to the LG sell me most :) thanks for sharing.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
That review is what I was waiting on, its deffo in the instasale band now. This will go nicely with my Asus ROG Azoth, Harpe, Hone, Sheath peripherals

Last edited:
Associate
I had to return the LG version because of bad grey uniformity that's notible in dark scenes and OLED is of course best in....dark scenes.
This Asus version is on my list but damn man, they get insta-soldout here! All the 27" 1440p OLED monitors gets sold out very quickly.

But the VESA mount, how can that be done? I want to use my VESA 100x100mm and I don't understand this adapter thing that's included lol.
The stock vesa is extremely ugly to me.

Man of Honour
Subscriber peon's only...
Well, no. It will be available for everyone. It’s just subscribers will get about a week early access. Both would be released before the uk stock arrives anyway.

I’m sorry that some people feel like everything should be instantly free. The alternative is we stop trying to make any income from the site at all and just stop doing reviews altogether as it then becomes unsustainable. Running the site and producing the content takes a lot of time, effort and money

Back
Top Bottom