Asus ROG Swift OLED PG27AQDP | 1440p | 480hz

If it's anything like the Asus QD-OLED#s etc then these are gonna be staying on pre-order for a looooooooong time. I'd get one in asap, @NikTheSHNIK may be able to help but it may also be an exclusive to a certain store like the others (when he doesn't answer it means he.....doesn't have an answer).

Asus really are on a roll lately, expensive but proving to be best-in-class with the OLED models.

Last edited:
Yes I have pre order in but have seen other European countries have the monitor already.

I was debating the 480hz / 240hz dual oled but 1080p at 32 inches makes no sense for me

Just came nosing into the monitors section as I hope to replace my aging LG 27" screen soon with something better, looking for some options, now i find myself desperately wondering how i can get a £1k purchase past the wife.....

Haha, not a bad shout... biggest problem there would be my 14yo son who would give me the Spanish inquisition on the details and probably catch me out! :D

I actually won a Samsung monitor on a Facebook comp this week.. there’s loads out there which you could use to fabricate a little back story

Haha, not a bad shout... biggest problem there would be my 14yo son who would give me the Spanish inquisition on the details and probably catch me out! :D

Can you not give your 14yo son your old monitor to keep quiet . . . then you both get something out of it . . .

Back
Top Bottom