ASUS TUF FX505DV Benchmarks

Soldato
I would just run it for a number of days and if you are happy enough, then save it.
At least it would boot so then you could always get back in to change. Do you notice any change in temps?

Edit:
I still can't download on Steam. I just get a spinning wheel on the top right corner and it doesn't add to the download section.
I was going to download destiny 2 for a shot.

Interesting...steam servers might be down or other networking/connection issues. I've been playing and its been flawless

What cpu cpu it again i5-8300h?
Edit, are you clicking the turn on button? I missed that part when I first started playing with it.

ckGhCQE.png

Soldato
Interesting...steam servers might be down or other networking/connection issues. I've been playing and its been flawless

ckGhCQE.png

It all looks good then. Could be your GPU causing the heat?
I'm just running prime95 blend torture test to see the difference between standard settings then with a -0.130mv undervolt.

Soldato
Just be careful you don't go too far.
Looks like I've knocked about 6-7degc by applying a -0.130mV undervolt and that's running prime95.

I think I could drop it some more with a proper paste instead of the Asus slapped on toothpaste gunk.

If I can learn how to do the GPU, I think I'll have a fairly low temp of low to mid 70's while gaming.

Soldato
-250mv
- stable in 256m
- stable in 1024m

VID peaked at 1.04v during 1024M
avg 77c with scene change peaks of 80/85c

I'm also using the Predator GPU Overclock tweat on "turbo"

s0aZUZm.png

I'm quite tired so I might have mis-read the numbers. Will test again once home tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom