• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

asus turbo geforce GTX 1080 ti "customisable logo"

Associate
Hi OCuk,

I've purchased an asus turbo geforce gtx 1080ti for my new build and im hoping someone can shed some light on what it is they mean by "customisable backlit logo"

Is this essentially just a sticker that I can remove and replace with another sticker? If so does anyone know where I can get said stickers/custom logos?

This is my first ever build so I'm learning daily, any help is certainly appreciated!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Associate
Hi OCuk,

I've purchased an asus turbo geforce gtx 1080ti for my new build and im hoping someone can shed some light on what it is they mean by "customisable backlit logo"

The card in question

Is this essentially just a sticker that I can remove and replace with another sticker? If so does anyone know where I can get said stickers/custom logos?

This is my first ever build so I'm learning daily, any help is certainly appreciated!

Thanks!

Might want to edit that competitor link.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
The cooler looks a bit pants, is it going in a small case or you putting it under water?
It's going inside an eatx full tower case, I've seen that I will be able to watercool with the Kraken g10/g12 bracket and I'd probably go closed loop as I've got a spare h50 from a previously purchased build. But I have no plans on doing that right away, given the temps aren't overbearing.

Associate
Hi OCuk,

Thanks!

"An unique look for your system

ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti comes with an LED backlit ASUS logo that you can swap with your own custom design for a truly unique look."

So, from the sounds of their website, it seems it's just a sticker you can remove and replace with another of your own making. Which is pretty rubbish. Hopefully your buying decision wasn't based on this feature alone. :)

Associate
OP
"An unique look for your system

ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti comes with an LED backlit ASUS logo that you can swap with your own custom design for a truly unique look."

So, from the sounds of their website, it seems it's just a sticker you can remove and replace with another of your own making. Which is pretty rubbish. Hopefully your buying decision wasn't based on this feature alone. :)
No thankfully not, I just noticed it on the page and when I tried to do some digging I couldn't find anything at all in reference to it, other than the quote you've provided of course.

Appreciate the help anyway, thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom