ASUS X670E Stutter/mouse lag freezing when Windows 11 boot on session

Associate
Hello,

Are you experiencing stutter problems when you start your Windows session?

In fact, when I boot into my session and go to the desktop, my PC stutters (freezes) for a few seconds (3 or 4 seconds).

This happens with my 3070 and my 4090. When I launch on the iGPU there's nothing. Everything's fine.

I've changed processor, motherboard, SSD, cooling, and nothing helps.

Fast boot disabled, different bios tested.

For those of you with RTX + 7800X3D, do you have the same problem?

Thanks for your help. Here's a video.

https://youtu.be/Rz2tLGa0RWc

Soldato
I don’t have the same hardware as you but my AM5 had a stutter problem for 3-4 months. Don’t know what it was but it’s gone now. It was not just at login, it was random 2-5s stutters at the desktop, games ran fine though. Check the even viewer for errors, might help spot an issue. Also, disable everything from the start-up list as it could just be something loading the CPU to 100% when it loads.

Soldato
Disable fast startup in Windows, you have already done fast boot disabled in Bios ( in boot section), allow BIOS to do memory test before bootup, last thing try uninstalling all Nvida Video drivers and reinstall clean set , use something like this .

Last edited:
Soldato
My setup occasionally does this, around 5 seconds the mouse is horribly laggy but soon recovers, fast boot is diasbled in bios, other times i can boot totally fine with no lag problems. pc specs in sig

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom