Asus XG43UQ release date

Soldato
Anyone "in the know" know if there's an actual release date for these yet? I know one other site is showing them as being released on the 22nd, but every other site (including OCUK) are just listing them as pre-order with no date listed, or not letting you order at all yet.

I believe a few reviewers have them in their hands, but given it seems to have been put back again and again I'm taking the latest release date with a jar of salt.

Associate
No idea, I have one on pre-order from OCUK. However, I am now debating if I should cancel due to the fact that although it is hdmi 2.1 it appears that for the PS5 it can only output at 1080p at 120hz and not at 4K 120hz. I have contacted ROG UK and but they would not confirm to me, tried ROG Global on twitter and again nothing. Could be why it has gone very quiet about the release and still no reviews of the monitor despite YouTubers like iJustine and Austin Evans having the display.

Associate
No idea, I have one on pre-order from OCUK. However, I am now debating if I should cancel due to the fact that although it is hdmi 2.1 it appears that for the PS5 it can only output at 1080p at 120hz and not at 4K 120hz. I have contacted ROG UK and but they would not confirm to me, tried ROG Global on twitter and again nothing. Could be why it has gone very quiet about the release and still no reviews of the monitor despite YouTubers like iJustine and Austin Evans having the display.
Don't know if this helps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-99mDZGOlk&t=55s

Back
Top Bottom