At last

Associate
So chuffed my new 913N turned up today :D Not 1 dead pixel insight and very very little light bleed up the top, cant even notice it tbh, so bluddy chuffed with it, i had doubts going from CRT but bloody hell whish i done it before.

Just need to tweak my setting a little :)

A very big thankyou to the guys that gave me the infomation i was after :)

/One Pleased Boo

Yeah its quite bright will need some adjustment, maybe adjust it abit in nvidia panel aswell to get it right

on a different note im having troubles installing the driver :/

edit: in device manager ive got a ! on the syncmaster, ive tried letting it install from the cd but it keeps saying a problem has happened, any ideas?

Boo

Last edited:
evulboo said:
Yeah its quite bright will need some adjustment, maybe adjust it abit in nvidia panel aswell to get it right

on a different note im having troubles installing the driver :/

edit: in device manager ive got a ! on the syncmaster, ive tried letting it install from the cd but it keeps saying a problem has happened, any ideas?

Boo

Best thing to do is delete any monitor drivers you may have from device manager, re-boot and let windows install its own driver then go to properties and install the driver from there. Choose the "Let me choose my own" destination and hit the browse button to direct it to your disk in your optical drive.

djohn said:
Best thing to do is delete any monitor drivers you may have from device manager, re-boot and let windows install its own driver then go to properties and install the driver from there. Choose the "Let me choose my own" destination and hit the browse button to direct it to your disk in your optical drive.

Thats what ive done but it wont accept the driver on the cd, ive also downloaded the driver and wont install :/

Anyone got any ideas how to solve this? Everytime i restart pc windows comes up with found new hardware, brings up a window saying installing drivers (non windows signed blah blah) i click ok then it tells me there was a problem and installation cancelled, ive tried both downloaded and cd drivers

:( bit stuck what to do

Sorry if you have done this, but just to double check seeing its causing a bit of a problem. After removing the monitor from device manager, have you let the PC re-boot and install its own driver first? If that part goes OK, then right click on desktop>properties>settings>advanced>monitor tab>properties>driver>update driver, click on "NO" for going on line and click next then install from a specific location, next and use the browse button to direct it to your CD drive. I hope it doesn't sound patronising, just checking to make sure you've followed the correct path. :)

hehe np mate ive tried again what u said but windows wont install it's own drivers, just says there was a problem, i went to prop>advance etc to update monitor drivers but it wont let me as the propities bit is greyed out... im going to try uninstalling gfx card and monitor see if that helps. brb

That might be the problem then evulboo, your graphic card drivers. Re-install them as you say and try again. If still greyed out, then might need to put the O/S disk back in and scan for any missing or corrupt files.

Beat me to it, pleased your sorted.

Back
Top Bottom