• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATI/AMD's new Morphological Anti-aliasing

Associate
Still loving how certain people on here are proclaiming it a "fact" that MLAA doesn't look better than no AA.

The opinion police are on patrol, and if you don't agree with me, you're going downtown for fanboism!

Permabanned
Seemingly the level of blurryness depends on what games you're playing, using it in Fallout New Vegas doesn't blur the scene, but makes the edges look nice and smooth, whereas I've noticed that in other games it does blur things, though not particularly noticeable, I tried it with Left for Dead 2 and the only way I realised it was on was because the Steam Overlay was a bit blurred.

Really though, all they have to do is add a sharpening pass on top of it and it'd look exactly the same as the first image.

Associate
I got my new 6850 today but the option to enable MLAA isn't there, im using the 10.10e drivers, anyone else had this issue?

Back
Top Bottom